You can manually send an email to your client after they have made a purchase using these details.
- From the main menu click on Selling » Client Orders.
- Locate your clients order and click the Options box next to it and choose Email the Buyer.
- The email address your client used during checkout will be populated in the Buyer's Email box, you can change that if you wish to.
- Edit the Message Subject and Message if needed. These messages come from the settings on the Selling Preferences page referred to below.
- Click Send.
Edit your default Subject and Message
If you would like to make changes to the default Message Subject and Message you can follow these steps
- From the main menu click on Selling » Selling Preferences.
- Scroll to the Misc section and edit the options in the "Email the Buyer" Default Email Content section.
- Click Save Preferences.
Note: Any of the following keywords may be used within the email body:
Keywords are automatically swapped for the correct values when the email is sent.