Yes, you can automatically sign your contracts by following the steps outlined below. Your signature will automatically be added after your client(s) have fully signed the contract.
Step 1: Add Your Signature
To add your signature, follow the steps outlined below:
- From the main menu click on Contracts » Contract Signature.
- Add your signature to the Your Signature box by dragging your mouse.
- Click Save Signature.
Step 2: Enable It Within Your Contract Templates
After saving your signature you can enable the Auto Signature for your contract templates by following these steps:
- From the main menu click on Contracts » Contract Templates.
- If you are creating a new template click Create New Custom Template at the top.
- If you are editing a Custom Contract Template click Edit next to that template
- In the Signatures section check the box for Auto-sign contracts of this type?
- Click Save Contract Template.
Note: Changes to this setting will only affect contracts created from the template after the setting has been updated.
Step 2 (Alternative): Enable It for a Specific Digital Contract
To enable the Auto Signature option on contract with a Draft status, follow these steps:
- From the main menu click on Contracts » Digital Contracts.
- Locate your Draft from the Contract List and click on Options » Edit the Contract.
- In the Signature Area Details section set Auto-Sign Contract to Yes.
- Click Save.
- Do this for each Draft you want to enable this option for.