Every time an inquiry is submitted or a session is booked through your leads page, the details for the person that sent the inquiry (or booked the session) are saved to your client list. Additionally, you can also manually enter your clients' details directly on the Clients page.
Navigate to the Clients page through the main navigation menu by clicking on Booking » Clients.
The client list contains records for each of the people that have either submitted an inquiry or scheduled a session through your leads page. If you've manually created a client record, those records will be displayed as well.
From the client list, you can do the following:
- View Client Details - Every client record contains the contact information for the client, along with a summary and history of their orders, sessions and inquiries.
- Create a Session - Quickly create a session for an existing client through this option.
- Delete the Client - Delete the clients that you no longer need the records for to keep your list clean and organized.
Selecting to view the details of a specific client will cause their full record to be displayed. Your client's full record includes their contact details, any notes you've added to them, a summary of their history with you, and the individual sessions, orders, and inquiries that they've been associated with.
If you'd like to import a list of clients from a spreadsheet to your Instaproofs account, you can do so through the Import from CSV option found at the top of the client list screen.
When importing your client list, the spreadsheet should be formatted as follows and then saved as a CSV file:
- Column 1: Client's Name - The name may contain letters, numbers, spaces and punctuation, but no special characters or umlaut characters should be used.
- Column 2: Email Address - The email address MUST be unique to your client. Duplicate email addresses will result in a failed import of the client row.
- Column 3: Phone Number *optional* - Phone numbers may contain numbers, spaces, dashes, dots, and open/close parentheses.
- Column 4: Street Address *optional* - The address may contain letters, numbers, spaces and punctuation, but no special characters or umlaut characters should be used.
- Column 5: City *optional* - The city may contain letters, numbers, spaces and punctuation, but no special characters or umlaut characters should be used.
- Column 6: State (or County, Province, etc.) *optional* - Do not abbreviate the name. An abbreviated name may result in the state not being recorded correctly within the client record.
- Column 7: Postal Code *optional* - The postal code may contain letters, numbers, spaces and punctuation, but no special characters should be used.
- Column 8: Country *optional* - If you are providing a state name, please provide a country name as well. If there is ambiguity in the state name (for example, if the same state name exists in multiple countries), the supplied country name will be used to determine which state was intended.
Note: Please use the term "United States" for your clients based in the USA.
No header row should be added to the spreadsheet; just start with your first client's details in the first row within the spreadsheet.
If you'd like to export your client list to a spreadsheet, you can click the Export to CSV button that's found at the top of your client list.