There are several ways to access the Theme Editor.
Colors & Styles
You can access the theme editor in the following way:
- From the main menu, click on Marketing » Gallery Colors & Styles.
- Click the Create & Customize Your Themes Here link, which is found underneath the Save Your Theme Selection button.
You can also access the Theme Editor from the Gallery Settings page for a gallery.
- From the main menu, click on Photos » Galleries.
- Click on the name of a gallery.
- In the Basics section, scroll to the Gallery Theme option and click on Edit Themes.
Gallery Type Settings
You can also access the Theme Editor from the Gallery Types section.
- From the main menu, click on Photos » Gallery Types.
- Click on the name of a gallery type.
- In the Basics section, locate Default Theme and click on Edit Themes.
You can also access the Theme Editor through a little trick done in the client galleries themselves:
- Visit and enter any of your client galleries.
- Click and hold your mouse button on the icon with three horizontal lines on the far right.
- Continue to hold the mouse button down for ~8 seconds.
- The page will refresh in Theme Editor mode. You may release the mouse button at that point.
You can learn more about the Theme Editor in this article.