Yes, you can turn on the option for clients to enter their email address when they first view a gallery. This is a good idea because the system will keep track of things such as shopping carts and favorites and attach those to the clients email address. When that client returns to the gallery those items will be saved and can be seen in the gallery.
To turn on the requirement for email addresses follow these steps:
- From the main menu click on Photos » Galleries.
- Click on the name of the gallery you want
- Scroll to the Access section
- Check the slider for Require Email and click Save.
If you would like to make this the default when creating new galleries follow these steps
- From the main menu click on Photos » Preferences
- Scroll to the Galleries section
- Check the slider for Require an Email Address (default).
- Click Save.