We offer three types of different ways to calculate shipping charges for your clients orders. You can view and choose those by following these steps"
- From the main menu click on Selling » Pricing, Shipping, Tax » Shipping
- Click on the Switch Calculation Method button
- Choose from the three options listed below and click Save.
• Order Total - The shipping price is determined by the order's total (before sales tax). For example, you could charge $10 for orders up to $25, and $15 for any orders above that amount.
• Order Percent - The shipping price is also determined by the order's total (before sale tax). For example, you could charge 15% of all orders under $100, and 10% for orders above that amount. This option also includes a min/max shipping value to prevent under/over-charging.
• Items Ordered - Each purchase option is given its own shipping price. Orders are charged a flat rate equal to the highest shipping price from the purchased items.