You can upload images up to 50mb each and they must be JPEG files. Our galleries have no restriction on the number of images you can upload to them. The only restriction is the space you have based on your current subscription.
Articles in this section
- Can I preview my gallery before making it viewable to my client?
- Can I move photos from one gallery to another gallery?
- Do you offer gallery migration services from my old photo hosting platform?
- How do I delete multiple galleries at one time?
- Can my expired galleries be automatically deleted?
- Can I activate multiple expired galleries at one time?
- How is a gallery's "active date" calculated for discounts and automated email purposes?
- Can I require my gallery visitors to enter their email address when viewing a gallery?
- Can I add a note that all my clients will see when they login to their gallery?
- Can I require a password for entry into my galleries?