The following steps will guide you through adding photos to a special "Highlights" category within your photo galleries:
- From the main menu, click Photos » Galleries.
- Locate your gallery and click on Photos » Manage Categories.
- Click View Photos on one of the categories.
- Click on one or more of your favorite images from within that category
- Click on the Actions droplist in the upper right corner above your images
- Select the Add to 'Highlights' option.
After you've added your images to the Highlights category, the new category will display above the other categories within the gallery and within your storefront.
Important Notes Related to the "Highlights" Category
• The images in the Highlights category are copies of the original images. The images will appear in both categories. Replacing or modifying an image in the original category will also replace and/or modify the same image in the Highlights category. Deleting an image from the Highlights category will NOT delete the image from the original category.
• The Highlights category is displayed as the first category within the gallery on your storefront. It can be renamed, given a short description, etc., just like the other categories in the gallery.
• The images within the Highlights category can be sorted in any order you'd like, and it won't affect the sequence of the images in the original categories.
• A thumbtack icon is displayed over the images that've been added to the Highlights category within the administrative image view.
• Downloading the Highlights category can be done as follows, in a similar way to downloading any of your other categories:
- Click on the gear icon on the Highlights category.
- Click the Download Category option.