PRINT LAB STATUS UPDATES
The impact of the global coronavirus pandemic is fluid and ever-changing but we've personally reached out and communicated with each of our print lab partners in order to get you the most up-to-date information concerning the production status at each lab.
The list below is accurate as of Monday, April 27th.
Please use this information to help with decisions related to the products you'd like to continue offering, the labs you'd like to send your orders through, and the types of expectations you should be setting with your clients.
- Atkins Pro Lab - Open for business.
- Carmencita Film Lab - Open for business.
- Loxley Colour - Open for business.
United States of America
- Artsy Couture - Open for business. Currently limited to prints and mounting services.
- Bay Photo Lab - Open for business.
- Black River Imaging - Open for business.
- Miller's Professional Imaging - Open for business.
- Mpix - Open for business.
- MUSEA - Open for business.
- Nations Photo Lab - Open for business. Currently limited to prints and mounting services.
- Pro DPI - Open for business.
- Richard Photo Lab - Open for business.
- WHCC - Open for business.
Production delay: Please note that although many of our lab partners are still up and running, there may be slight delays in the production of some of your print orders due to the accommodations being made for the safety of their employees (such as smaller numbers of employees in the labs at one time).
If you place an order through a lab that is currently closed, the order will be fulfilled by the lab as soon as the lab re-opens.
Related: Temporarily Switching Between Print Labs