If you'd like to group certain purchase options together as a single list of sizes & options for your clients to select from, you may do that to create a better buying experience.
For example, if you'd like to offer canvas prints in addition to paper prints you could create groups called "Premium Paper Prints" and "Elegant Canvas Wraps" to split these options up for your clients.
Creating Purchase Option Groups
To get started head to Selling » Purchase Options. Click on the Group Actions button in the upper right and then click Create & Manage Groups.
Next, click on Create New and add a Group Name and a Short Description. Then, click Save.
Create as many groups as you wish, and then close the box.
Organizing Your Purchase Options
To add (or move) an individual purchase option to one of the groups that you've created, do the following:
- Click on the pencil icon next to the purchase option.
- Choose from one of the available Purchase Option Groups. (Note: The purchase option groups list will only available after two or more groups have been created.)
- Click Save.
If you would rather choose the groups for your purchase options in bulk, do the following:
- Click on the Group Actions button in the upper right.
- Choose the Move Purchase Options Between Groups (Bulk) option.
- Once the bulk pop-up displays, you can quickly choose a group for each of your purchase options.
- Click Save at the bottom of the list to save your changes.
Editing Your Purchase Option Groups
If you wish to create a new group, or edit or delete an existing group, you can simply click on the Group Actions button in the upper right corner of the Purchase Options page and then click Create & Manage Purchase Option Groups.
Note: You can change the order of the groups by clicking and dragging a group.
How Your Clients Will See It
As your clients are adding images to their shopping cart they will see the purchase options in the groups that you've created. Clicking on the group headings will display all of the options within that group.