If you have a large set of email addresses that you've collected for a specific photo session, you may be looking for a way to add (or import) those email addresses in bulk instead of manually adding them one at a time. Here is how you can do that:
- Navigate to the Photos » Galleries page
- Click into the Manage Visitor Emails page for the gallery.
- At the top of the page there is a link labeled "import email addresses from CSV file"; click that link.
- Make sure your emails are organized in a CSV file like described on the import pop-up*.
- Upload the file.
That should do it! Once the file has been uploaded the page will refresh and all of the email addresses from your file will be displayed within the gallery visitors page.
Note: Our system has a set of checks and balances in place to try and avoid the potential abuse of our email system; if you are not seeing the "Import email addresses from CSV" option, please shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to have the option enabled for your account.
*CSV File Details
The file that you upload should be saved as a CSV file, and it should contain the following rows and columns:
- Email - This should be your client's email address.
- Repeat - This is a Yes or No value, representing whether your client should be signed up for Gallery (Repeat) Reminder emails.
- Sales - This is a Yes or No value, representing whether your client should be signed up for "Discount Days" Sale Ending emails.
- Expiring - This is a Yes or No value, representing whether your client should be signed up for Gallery Expiration emails.
- Bulk - This is a Yes or No value, representing whether your client should be signed up to receive any of the bulk emails you may choose to send for the gallery (including Gallery Invitation emails).
The first row should contain the column names, and every subsequent row should contain the details for one specific email address.