Yes, you can add blanks to your contracts that will allow your clients to answer any specific questions you have that need to be outlined and saved within the contract. This could include details about the venue location, the specific poses they would like you to get during their session, etc.
Setting It Up
- Begin creating your contract (or contract template) as you normally would.
- Within the contract body, add the question or line-item that you'd like your client to provide an answer for.
- Click the Add Blank button in the contract editor's menu bar to add an input box for your client to fill in.
What Your Clients Will See
- When your clients click the link to open and sign their contract, they'll be prompted to fill in any details that you have requested.
- Once the details have been provided, your clients can then sign and save the contract.
After your client has signed the contract, you will be notified via email. You can then view the contract, make sure that they've provided appropriate responses, and then sign the contract yourself.
Once the contract has been signed by both of you, you will both receive an email with a link to the fully-signed contract. You can also access the signed contract through the Contracts area with your Instaproofs account.
The first person to sign the contract will be the person who is required to fill in the blanks. This means that you must allow your client to sign the contract before you do. Anyone accessing the contract (either to sign it or to view it) after the first signature has been provided will be shown the values provided by the first person that signed it.