In addition to uploading your images through the website, you can also upload your images via FTP using any of your favorite FTP applications. Here's how it works:
- From the Photos » Galleries page, locate your gallery and click the Photos button. Within the photo menu options you'll see an entry labeled Upload Photos (FTP), which will have an FTP ID number listed with it. Take note of this number.
- Open your FTP software and connect to ftp.instaproofs.com using your current Instaproofs username and password. If you are asked for a port number, select 21. If you are asked for the encryption type, select Plain Text.
- Find the folder number that represents the gallery you'd like to upload your images into (reference the "FTP ID" that you found in the first step above).
- Upload your photos into sub-folders/categories within the main folder that represents your gallery. You may upload entire folders (including subfolders) through the FTP interface. Any image that is not placed within a named folder will be placed in a category named "Images" when the files are processed.
- Once your images have finished uploading, head back to the Galleries page and click into the Photos » Upload Photos (FTP) page for the gallery you've uploaded the images into. On the Upload Photos (FTP) page there will be options for you to finish processing the images.
- After the images have been processed, you will find your photos organized in the gallery in the same folders that they were uploaded into during the FTP upload process.