Storefront customization and personalization can be done in either of two ways, depending on how extensive the changes are that you'd like to make. Here are your options:
The Themes option allows you to completely customize many aspects of your storefront, making it all completely your own. Each theme contains its own font-selections, color selections, button styles, grid spacing preferences, splash screen layout options, and more.
- From the main menu click on Marketing » Gallery Colors & Styles.
- Near the top of the page click on the button that says Enable Custom Themes!
- If you don't see that button then the themes are already enabled for your account.
Once you have enabled Custom Themes you will see some stock themes that we have created for you. As you create your own themes they will be listed in this area as well.
Select a theme to add it to your storefront. The theme that you select will be the default theme for your account. You may also change the theme selections within each of your galleries and/or gallery types individually.
Advanced Colors & Customizations (CSS)
If you'd like to tackle something a little more advanced, or if you are associated with someone who knows CSS and might be willing to help you out, you can upload your own CSS file for a more customized look.
- Create an empty stylesheet file named gallery.css and fill it with the elements that you want to override (colors, fonts, etc). You do not need to include every possible stylesheet element in the new stylesheet; just include the elements and values you are overwriting.
- The CSS file that you upload must be named "gallery.css." If the file has any other name it will not be recognized or used on the storefront.
- Any/all of the images uploaded through this area will be stored in the same directory as the stylesheet itself. Adjust all image references accordingly.
- Click the Browse button to locate your file(s) on your computer and then click the Submit CSS Files button to save the changes on your storefront.
Note: We reserve the right to change any page on the storefront at any time. If you have customized styles on any of the pages that we change, you may need to re-code your CSS to work with the changes that are made.