Storefront customization and personalization can be done in either of two ways, depending on how extensive the changes are that you'd like to make. Here are your options:
Basic Color Customizations
- From the main menu, click into the Marketing » Colors & Styles page.
- Near the top of the page click on the link that says Click here to select your storefront colors.
- Click on the color box for each of the areas you'd like to adjust the colors for. If you know the Hex Color Code for the color you'd like, you may type that in. Otherwise, simply click on the color of your choice when the color picker displays.
- Once you've selected your colors, click Save.
Advanced Colors & Customizations (CSS)
If you'd like to tackle something a little more advanced, or if you are associated with someone who knows CSS and might be willing to help you out, you can upload your own CSS file for a more customized look.
- Create an empty stylesheet file named gallery.css and fill it with the elements that you want to override (colors, fonts, etc). You do not need to include every possible stylesheet element in the new stylesheet; just include the elements and values you are overwriting.
- The CSS file that you upload must be named "gallery.css." If the file has any other name it will not be recognized or used on the storefront.
- Any/all of the images uploaded through this area will be stored in the same directory as the stylesheet itself. Adjust all image references accordingly.
- Click the Browse button to locate your file(s) on your computer and then click the Submit CSS Files button to save the changes on your storefront.
Note: We reserve the right to change any page on the storefront at any time. If you have customized styles on any of the pages that we change, you may need to re-code your CSS to work with the changes that are made.