When a client requests a full gallery download our system creates a zip file (or zip files) for that gallery. They will then receive an email to download the zip file(s). Since most phones and mobile devices do not recognize zip files your clients won't be able to download them to a phone or mobile device. They will have to be downloaded to a regular desktop or laptop style computer.
Articles in this section
- Why can't my clients download their whole gallery to their phone?
- My client doesn't see the Download Gallery option even though I gave them permission to download it; what can I do?
- My images say Processing, what does that mean?
- My client is having trouble downloading their free gallery of images, what can I do?
- Why aren't my watermarks showing up on my images?
- I reactivated a gallery but it still isn't showing up on my storefront. Why?
- Why isn't my gallery showing up on my storefront?