If you would like to allow your clients to hide some of their images from other viewers, you can enable that option for them by following the steps outlined below:
- From the main menu click on Photos » Galleries.
- Locate your gallery and click on name of the gallery to bring up the gallery's settings.
- Scroll down to the Permissions area.
- Add your client's email address to the PERMISSION TO HIDE IMAGES FROM OTHER VISITORS box.
- If you need to add multiple email addresses you can click the Add Another Email Address link.
- Click Save.
What Your Client Will See
After logging into the gallery with an email address that was previously given the "Hide Images" permission, the option to hide the images will be displayed on the bottom of the thumbnail images and underneath the larger image on the large image view. Clicking the Hide option will hide the image from everyone else who visits the gallery.
For information on how to"un-hide" the images, please see our other article, here: How can my client un-hide a hidden image?
How can I Hide/Unhide images from the admin area?
If you wish to hide images in a gallery from others you can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the category that has the images you wish to hide.
- Click on the image(s).
- Click the Action button in the upper right above the thumbnails.
- Select Hide From Others.
- To allow the hidden image(s) to be seen select the hidden image, click the Action button and click Un-hide from Others.