A contract may be given any of the following statuses by our system:
- Draft - Any contract that hasn't been finalized is given a draft status.
- Waiting - A waiting status is given to a contract while it's waiting for your client's signature.
- Sign Me - A contract with a sign me status is a contract that's already been signed by your client and is just waiting on your own signature (a signature from the photographer).
- Signed - Once all of the signatures have been collected, the contract is given a signed status.
- Overdue - While not technically a status, any contract that hasn't been signed by its given due date is labeled as overdue (as indicated by it's status turning red in the contract list).