"MUSEA is a professional printing lab that offers museum quality printing, matting and framing for professional photographers. Our focus is on using modern inkjet technology with high-quality papers and archival inks to produce long-lasting products for future generations. We carry eight different paper options, including deckled prints, and we offer custom matting to increase the value of your work. Partnering with Instaproofs is very exciting for us, and we can’t wait to serve you!"
Location: Smyrna, TN (USA)
Ships to: USA
Products Available through Musea
- Paper Prints - Professional paper prints, including: Lustre, Photo Matte, Satin, and Deep Matte. Turn around time: Lustre Prints 1-2 business days. Archival and Standard Prints 3-4 business days.
- Canvas 1.5" Gallery Wrap - Premium canvas gallery wraps on 1.5" wooden stretcher bars. The delivered products come ready to hang. Turn around time: 5-10 business days.
- Canvas 1.5" Wrap with Border - Premium canvas gallery wraps on 1.5" wooden stretcher bars. Border options include mirrored, stretched, or solid black/white. The delivered products come ready to hang. Turn around time: 5-10 business days.
- Fine Art Papers - Archival quality specialty papers that are meant to elevate your images above what standard paper types can do. Options include: Canson Platine, Canson Rag, Hahnemühle Ultra Smooth, Hahnemühle Museum Etching, and Deckled. Turn around time: 3-4 business days.
- 1.5", 2", 3" and 4" Matting - White 4-ply Museum Rag Mat Board, which is considered the best in the industry. Turn around time: 3-5 business days.
- Custom Mat Requests - Custom mat sizing options that have been added by request. Email email@example.com to request a size that we don't currently support.
For shipping prices and specialty packaging details, please see the other article on Musea, here: Musea - Shipping and Speciality Packaging.