Each Instaproofs account is equipped with a set of customizable "global" email templates that are available through the Marketing » Email » Email Templates page. By default, these email templates are used for all of your galleries, and they can be modified to say anything you'd like them to say.
Some of the templates are used in automated emails, and some of them are used in emails that can are manually sent. The global email templates that are available to you include the following:
- Gallery Reminders - Gallery reminder emails are sent every xx days, depending on your marketing preferences, to any email address associated with your galleries that have this email setting enabled. These types of reminder emails stop being sent for a gallery once it has been active for more than 100 days.
- Gallery Expiring - Gallery expiring emails are sent xx days before each gallery expires, depending on your marketing preferences. This type of email lets your clients know that their gallery is set to come down soon and that now's the time to place any final orders. Many photographers choose to run a sale before each gallery expires, and this email is a great place to notify your clients about such a sale.
- "Discount Days" Sale Ending - This email is sent to your gallery visitors two days before a Discount Day sale expires. It lets your clients know that the sale is coming to an end and that now's the time for them to make their final purchasing decisions.
- Gallery Invitation - The gallery invitation email can either be sent automatically when a gallery is activated, or it can be sent manually at a later time. This email lets your clients know that their gallery is up and ready to be viewed.
- Cart Reminders (1, 2, and 3) - The cart reminder emails are a series of emails that can automatically be sent to any gallery visitor that previously added items to their shopping cart but didn't complete their purchase. When enabled, the first email is sent two days after the cart is abandoned, the second email is sent four days after the cart is abandoned, and the third email is sent six days after the cart is abandoned. These emails can be enabled or disabled through your marketing preferences.
- Gallery Download Ready - This email is sent to your clients after they've clicked the Download All Images button within their gallery. Depending on the number of images within the gallery, the email could take anywhere from 30 seconds to 20 minutes to be delivered to your client's inbox.
- Favorites Download Ready - Similar to the Gallery Download Ready email mentioned above, this email is sent as soon as the download links have been created for your client's favorite images.
- Invoice Ready - While creating an invoice you are given the option to schedule a reminder email to be sent to your client if the invoice hasn't been paid by a specific date. This is the default email template that is sent to your client when that happens.
- Email Photo - If the setting is enabled through your "advanced" photo settings, this email template is used when your visitors send links to their friends for any of your gallery photos.
- Order Status Update: Shipped w/Tracking - If you choose to use our Fulfillment Services, and the "Send "Shipped" Emails" setting is enabled through your selling preferences, this email is automatically sent to your clients when their order has been shipped by the fulfillment lab.
- Contract Signature Request - When a contract is moved from a Draft status to a Finalized status, an email is sent to all of the email addresses associated with the contract. This email template is also sent when the Re-send Emails option is selected from the contract menu.
- Contract Fully Signed - This email is sent when the last signature is provided on a contract document. All of the email addresses associated with the contract receive a copy of the this email.
Manually Sent Emails
- Mobile App Invitation - The mobile app invitation email is sent from within the Mobile Apps page to let your clients know that their Mobile App is now ready and available for them to view.
- Order Status Update: Ordered - When an order is self-fulfilled, enabling the "Email Customer" option when changing an order's status to "Ordered" will cause this email to be sent.
- Order Status Update: Shipped - When an order is self-fulfilled, enabling the "Email Customer" option when changing an order's status to "Shipped" will cause this email to be sent.
- Order Status Update: Shipped w/Tracking - When an order is self-fulfilled, enabling the "Email Customer" option when changing an order's status to "Shipped" and also providing tracking details for the order will cause this email to be sent.
- Order Status Update: Ready for Pickup - When an order is self-fulfilled, enabling the "Email Customer" option when changing an order's status to "Ready for Pickup" will cause this email to be sent.
- Personal Coupon - The Personal Coupon email template is sent when the Email this Coupon link is clicked for one of your coupons.
In addition to the global email templates mentioned above, you are also free to create as many additional email templates as you'd like, and send those emails through the Bulk Email page within your Instaproofs account.