In order for your gallery visitors to select their favorite images, they are first prompted for their email address. The email address they provide is used to keep track of which favorites they've selected across multiple gallery visits.
To view the favorites that have been selected by your client, do the following:
- From the main menu click on Photos » Galleries.
- Locate your gallery and click on Visitors » Manage Visitor Emails.
- Locate your client's email address in the visitor list, and click on the number found in the Favorite Count column next to that address.
Clicking on the number of favorites (as described above) will cause a pop-up to display, which will show you all of the favorites that your client has selected. The favorites will be grouped into the categories that you have uploaded them into.
From the favorites pop-up you will also be given the following options:
- Email your client a link to download their selected favorites.
- Download the files to your own computer so you won't have to locate the files in your own archives.
- Create a comma-separated list of filenames to help you search your archives.
- Print a list of the favorites and their thumbnails.