Before your clients can add images to their favorites, they will first be prompted to provide their email addresses. The email addresses they provide will be used for tracking their favorites across multiple gallery visits.
To view the favorites that your clients have selected, do the following:
- From the main menu click on Photos » Galleries.
- Locate the gallery and click on Visitors » View Visitor Favorites.
- Your client's favorites will be listed next to their email address. If any notes have been added to their favorites, you'll also see the notes in that same area as well.
In addition to simply viewing your client's favorite images, the following additional options are also available from the View Visitor Favorites page:
- Download the files to your own computer.
- Send a download link to your clients.
- Export a spreadsheet containing the filenames, along with any notes that have been provided.
- Print a list of the selected favorites, along with their thumbnail images and client notes.