Replacing a low-resolution image with a higher-resolution version is very similar to uploading your image for the first time. Here's how you do it:
Replacing Images Within a Gallery
Important Note: Do not delete the existing images that you are planning to replace. The following steps can only be used to replace images that haven't been deleted.
- From the main menu click on Photos » Galleries.
- Locate the gallery you need and click Photos » Manage Categories.
- Click on Add Photos next to the category containing the images that need to be replaced.
- Place a checkmark in the OVERWRITE DUPLICATES checkbox on the Add Photos screen.
- Either drag-and-drop your replacement image(s) into the area labeled Drop Images Here, or click the button labeled Click Here to Select Images to browse for your image(s).
- Click Upload Selected Items to begin uploading the images.
Important Notes: To keep your order intact and displaying correctly, please double-check the following:
- The replacement files must have exactly the same names as the names of the images you are replacing.
- The new images must be uploaded to the same category as the images you are replacing.
- The OVERWRITE DUPLICATES checkbox must be checked.
Also note that when replacing images you should upload images in the same crop ratio as the original image. This will allow your clients' custom crops to print properly.