Replacing a low-resolution image with a higher-resolution version is very similar to uploading your image for the first time. Here's how you do it:
Replacing Images Within a Gallery
Important Note: Do not delete the existing images that you are planning to replace. The following steps can only be used to replace images that haven't been deleted.
- From the main menu click on Photos » Galleries.
- Locate the gallery you need and click Photos » Manage Categories.
- Click on Add Photos next to the category containing the images that need to be replaced.
- Place a checkmark in the OVERWRITE DUPLICATES checkbox on the Add Photos screen.
- Either drag-and-drop your replacement image(s) into the area labeled Drop Images Here, or click the button labeled Click Here to Select Images to browse for your image(s).
- Click Upload Selected Items to begin uploading the images.
Important Notes: To keep your order intact and displaying correctly, please double-check the following:
- The replacement files must have exactly the same names as the names of the images you are replacing.
- The new images must be uploaded to the same category as the images you are replacing.
- The OVERWRITE DUPLICATES checkbox must be checked.