Since the main email address that you provided when you created your account is used as your username, you cannot use the same email address (username) to create two seperate accounts.
With that being said, within each account there is a place for you to provide a company email address and an additional notification email address. These email addresses can be used across multiple accounts, which allows you to to send all of your notifications to one specific email address regardless of how many different accounts you have with us.
Setting it Up
To add or update your company email address and your additional notification email address, do the following:
- From the main menu, click on your company name or logo.
- Select the Account Details menu option.
- Scroll to the Company Info section.
- Add or update the email addresses found in the Company Email Address field and the Additional Email Address field.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.