By default, the first image in each category is used as the category featured image. This will be set the first time someone views the gallery. This will remain as the category featured image unless you manually choose a different image. If you'd like to select a different image, you can do so by following the steps outlined below:
- From the main menu click on Photos » Galleries.
- Locate your gallery and click Photos » Manage Categories.
- Click on the name of a category to view its images.
- Click on the image that you'd like to make your category featured image and then click Actions in the top right of the page.
- Click Set as Category Featured.
- Click anywhere on the image to select a focus point.
- Click on Display Preview to get an idea of how the image will display for your clients when they enter their gallery.
- Click Save once you have chosen a focus point.
If you'd like to set the category featured images for multiple categories in the gallery, repeat the last couple of steps mentioned above for each of your categories.
Note: Since each device and computer that your images are viewed on may display the images in a slightly different size, the image position that you select for the image is a preferred position rather than an absolute position.