By default, the first image in each gallery is used as the gallery featured image. This will be set the first time someone views the gallery. This will remain as the gallery featured image unless you manually choose a different image. If you'd like to select a different image, you can do so by following the steps outlined below:
- From the main menu, click on Photos » Galleries.
- Locate your gallery and click Photos » Manage Categories.
- Click on the name of the category that contains the image that you'd like to make the featured image.
- Click on the image that you'd like to make your gallery featured image and then click Actions in the top right of the page.
- Click Set Gallery Featured.
- Set the Image Positioning option and click Save.
If you'd like to set the gallery featured image for multiple galleries, repeat the steps mentioned above for each of your galleries.
Note: Since each device and computer that your images are viewed on may display the images in a slightly different size, the image position that you select for the image is a preferred position rather than an absolute position.