To allow your clients, or a vendor, to download a full gallery of images please follow the steps below:
- From the main menu, click Photos » Galleries.
- Click on the name of your gallery.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Add your client's email address(s) to the Permission To Download The Full Gallery section.
- Set the resolution for the download.
- Full Size will allow your clients to download the full, original-size image.
- Small Print Size is 1800px on the long side of each image.
- Web Size is 1280px on the long side of each image.
- Click the Single Download box if you only want your client to be able to download the gallery one time.
- Click the Add Another Email Address link if you'd like to give download permissions to someone else as well.
- Click Save.
Note: The full gallery download option is only available for galleries with less than 2500 images. Additionally, email addresses must be required on the gallery in order for this permission to function correctly.
How Your Clients Will See It
If a person logs into the gallery using one of the email addresses that you've set up to have full gallery download permissions, they will see a Download All Images button at the top of the main page of their gallery. When they click the Download All Images button they will then receive an email with a link to download all of the images from the gallery.