To allow your clients, or a vendor, to download a full gallery of images please follow the steps below:
- From the main menu, click Photos » Galleries.
- Click on the name of your gallery.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Add your client's email address(s) to the Permission To Download The Full Gallery section.
- * Set the resolution for the download.
- Full Size will allow your clients to download the full, original-size image.
- Small Print Size is 1800px on the long side of each image.
- Web Size is 1280px on the long side of each image.
- Click the Single Download box if you only want your client to be able to download the gallery one time.
- Click the Add Another Email Address link if you'd like to give download permissions to someone else as well.
- Click Save.
Note: The full gallery download option is only available for galleries with less than 2500 images. Additionally, email addresses must be required on the gallery in order for this permission to function correctly.
How Your Clients Will See It
If a person logs into the gallery using one of the email addresses that you've set up to have full gallery download permissions, they will see a download icon in the upper right corner of the main page of their gallery.
*After clicking the icon they will be given the choice of different image sizes.
- If your clients are given permission (see * above) to download the full-res files, they will now automatically also be given the choice to download their images in either medium-res, or low-res.
- If your clients are given permission to download the medium-res files, they will now automatically also be given the choice to download their images as low-res.
- If your clients are given permission to download the low-res images, they will continue to only be able to download the low-res images.
After clicking the Start button your client will be emailed download links and instructions within 20 minutes.