To allow your clients, or a vendor, to download a full gallery of images please follow the steps below:
- From the main menu, click Photos » Galleries.
- Click on the name of your gallery.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Add your client's email address(s) to the Permission To Download The Full Gallery section.
- * Set the resolution for the download.
- Full Size will allow your clients to download the full, original-size image.
- Medium Print Size is 2800px on the long side of each image.
- Small Print Size is 1800px on the long side of each image.
- Web Size is 1280px on the long side of each image.
- Click the Single Download box if you only want your client to be able to download the gallery one time.
- Click the Add Another Email Address link if you'd like to give download permissions to someone else as well.
- Click Save.
Note: The full gallery download option is only available for galleries with less than 2500 images. Additionally, email addresses must be required on the gallery in order for this permission to function correctly.
How Your Clients Will See It
If a person logs into the gallery using one of the email addresses that you've set up to have full gallery download permissions, they will see a download icon in the upper right corner of the main page of their gallery.
After clicking the icon they will be given the choice of different image sizes.
- If your clients have been given permission to download the full-res files, they will automatically also be given the choice to download their images in either Web Resolution, Small Print Size or Medium Print Size.
- If your clients are given permission to download the Medium-res files, they will automatically also be given the choice to download their images as Small or Web size.
- If your clients are given permission to download the Small Print Size images, they will also be able to download the Web size images.
- If your clients are given permission to download the Web size images, they will only be able to download the Web size images.
See below to adjust the download size options.
- After clicking the Start button your client will be emailed download links and instructions within approximately 20 minutes.
Download Size Options
When enabled, if you offer your clients unlimited free full-gallery downloads, they will be provided a list of download sizes to choose from.
To access the setting, do the following:
- Navigate to the Photos » Gallery Types page.
- Click on the name of the gallery type that you'd like to disable the options on.
- Scroll down to the "Multiple Full Gallery Download Options" setting within the "GALLERY OPTIONS" section.
- Uncheck the box.
- Save your changes.
The download sizes that will be offered are as follows:
• Full Size (original size)
• Medium Print Size (2800px)
• Small Print Size (1800px)
• Web Size (1280px)
Your clients will only be offered download sizes up to the size that they've been given permission to. For example, if their permission allows small downloads, they will also have the option to download the "web size" images.
Disabling this option will cause your clients to only have access to the specific size that you've selected for them.