Regardless of whether your client has been given the option to download their images for free, or whether they've purchased instant downloads, you can view the images that have been downloaded as follows:
- From the main menu, click Photos » Galleries.
- Find the gallery that you're interested in.
- Click the Visitors button, and select View Visitor Stats.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Image Downloads table.
- Click on any of the numbers found within the table to view the specifics of what's been downloaded. In addition to showing what's been downloaded, the resulting pop-up also displays who downloaded the image and when it happened.
Although you can use the steps outlined above to view a log of all of the images that have been downloaded for a gallery, there's also another way to view whether or not your clients have downloaded their purchased images. To view whether or not your clients have downloaded their purchased images, do the following:
- From the main menu, click Selling » Orders.
- Find your client's order. If the order isn't shown on the order list page by default, you can do a search for it through the Showing Data For menu. Open the menu and select the All Orders option for the order status, then provide your client's last name in the search term box. Click the Apply button to run the search.
- Once you've located your client's order, click on your client's name to view the order details.
- Within the order details page, all of the purchased item details are displayed. If the item was a downloadable item, the Extras column will list the number of times that the item has been downloaded by your client. Anything other than a zero in this area indicates that your client has downloaded the item.