A single image product is any product, other than a standard paper print, that requires the selection of a single image. A few examples of these types of products might include:
- Canvas prints
- Multi-size (single-pose) School Photo Packages
- Digital Downloads
- Coffee Mug
These types of products are listed on the main Buy Print page on your storefront right along with your standard prints sizes.
Hint: Giving your client too many options on this screen can actually decrease your sales. Offer the products (and/or sizes) that you feel would most likely be purchased, and if your clients have any requests beyond the options available they can contact you and have those options added as needed.
Setting it Up
To create a Single Image Product, follow the steps outlined below:
- From the main menu, click Selling » Purchase Options.
- Click the blue Create New Purchase Option button at the top of the page.
- Select the Single Image Products & Packages option.
- Enter the Name, a Sample Image, and a Description for your product.
- In the Product Type section you can choose from Single-image Product (Any physical item that requires the selection of a single image to go with it.
Example: A canvas print wrap, an acrylic print, or a coffee mug.)
Single-image Package (a package for a single image containing one or more previously-defined purchase options.
Example: A package containing one 8x10 Canvas, two 5x7s prints, a digital download and a set of wallet-sized prints of the same image. Or, a set of 200 4x6 prints of a single image.
- Choose the Purchase Option Group that this will be assigned to.
- If you'd like to charge sales tax or include the product in your shipping cost calculations, put a checkmark in the checkboxes for Charge Tax and/or Charge Shipping.
- In the Included Standard Prints (Optional) section you can click the green "+" to increase the number of prints included with this package. The "-" will decrease the number. Note: If your product is not a multi-print package, this setting should be ignored.
- Click Save.
- After you have created the product you will need to give it a price through your Pricing Sheets.
Note: Digital downloads will be limited to a quantity of 1.