A single image product is any product, other than a standard paper print, that requires the selection of a single image. A few examples of these types of products might include:
- Canvas prints
- Multi-size (single-pose) School Photo Packages
- Digital Downloads
- Coffee Mug
These types of products are listed on the main Buy Print page on your storefront right along with your standard print sizes.
Hint: Giving your client too many options on this screen can actually decrease your sales. Offer the products (and/or sizes) that you feel would most likely be purchased, and if your clients have any requests beyond the options available they can contact you and have those options added as needed.
Setting it Up
To create a Single Image Product, follow the steps outlined below:
- From the main menu, click Selling » Purchase Options.
- Click the blue Create New Purchase Option button at the top of the page.
- Select the Single Image Products & Packages option.
- Enter the Name, a Sample Image, and a Description for your product.
- In the Product Type section, you can choose to create either:
- Single-image Product - Any item that requires the selection of a single image to go with it. For example, a canvas print wrap, an acrylic print, or a coffee mug.
- Single-image Package - A package for a single image containing one or more previously-defined purchase options. For example, a package containing one 8x10 Canvas, two 5x7s prints, a digital download, and a set of wallet-sized prints of the same image. Or, a set of 200 4x6 prints of a single image.
- Choose the Purchase Option Group that this will be assigned to.
- If you'd like to charge sales tax or include the product in your shipping cost calculations, put a checkmark in the checkboxes for Charge Tax and/or Charge Shipping.
- If you selected to create a Single Image Package, in the Included Single Image Products (optional) section of the screen, you can provide the number of each print size/product to include in the package. Note: Digital downloads are limited to a quantity of 1.
- Click Save.
- After you have created the product you will need to give it a price through your Pricing Sheets.