A single image product is any product, other than a standard paper print, that requires the selection of a single image. A few examples of these types of products might include:
- Canvas prints
- Multi-size (single-pose) School Photo Packages
- Coffee Mug
- Individual Image Instant Download
These types of products are listed on the main Buy Print page on your storefront right along with your standard prints sizes.
Hint: Giving your client too many options on this screen can actually decrease your sales. Offer the products (and/or sizes) that you feel would most likely be purchased, and if your clients have any requests beyond the options available they can contact you and have those options added as needed.
Setting it Up
To create a Single Image Product, follow the steps outlined below:
- From the main menu, click Selling » Purchase Options.
- Click the blue Create New Purchase Option button at the top of the page.
- Select the Single Image Products & Packages option.
- Enter the Name, a Sample Image, and a Description for your product.
- If you'd like to charge sales tax or include the product in your shipping cost calculations, put a checkmark in the checkboxes for Charge Tax and/or Charge Shipping.
- In the Included Standard Prints (Optional) section you can click the green "+" to increase the number of prints included with this package. The "-" will decrease the number. Note: If your product is not a multi-print package, this setting should be ignored.
- Click Save.
- After you have created the product you will need to give it a price through your Pricing Sheets.