Yes! Music can be added to your gallery slideshows as follows:
- From the main menu, click Photos » Gallery Types.
- Click on the name of the gallery type that you'd like to add music to, and scroll down to Gallery Options.
- In the Slideshow Music section of the gallery options, click the Enable box to select up to 15 songs you'd like to have playing during the slideshows shown for the galleries associated with this gallery type.
- Selecting a "default" song will cause that music to be played by default each time a slideshow starts. To eliminate the repetitiveness of always starting with the same music, you may want to leave the default blank to allow a random selection from your selected titles.
- You may also upload your own music through the Slideshow Music page, which is found by clicking Marketing » Slideshow Music from the main menu. See below for more information about this option.
- You may preview a song by clicking on the small play button next to it.
- If you would like to select music for a specific gallery just click on Photos » Galleries. Then click on the name of your gallery, scroll down to Gallery Options to see the Slideshow Music section.
- Selecting music in this area will override the music settings associated with the selected gallery type. Leave this area blank to use the default gallery type music for this gallery's slideshows.
Using Your Own Music
If you'd like to upload and use some of your own music for the slideshows, you are welcome to do that.
Uploading your own music can be done as follows:
- From the main menu, navigate to the Marketing » Slideshow Music page.
- Click on the Upload New Music button at the top of the page.
- Select an MP3 from your computer that's under 6MB in size.*
- Check the box labeled "I have the proper license to use this music with my online slideshows."
- Click the Upload button.
Once the music has been uploaded it will be displayed with the other slideshow music options and you can select it for your galleries as described in the first half of this tutorial.
* If your music file is larger than 6MB, you will need to reduce its size (by changing its bitrate) before it can be used. There are several free tools available to do this online, including https://www.media.io/mp3-compressor.html and many others (just search for "reduce mp3 size" on Google). A bitrate of either 64kbps, 96kbps, or 128kbps should be selected for your slideshow music.