Yes! Music can be added to your gallery slideshows as follows:
- From the main menu, click Photos » Gallery Types.
- Click on the name of the gallery type that you'd like to add music to, and scroll down to Gallery Options.
- In the Slideshow Music section of the gallery options, click the Enable box to select up to 15 songs you'd like to have playing during the slideshows shown for the galleries associated with this gallery type.
- Selecting a "default" song will cause that music to be played by default each time a slideshow starts. To eliminate the repetitiveness of always starting with the same music, you may want to leave the default blank to allow a random selection from your selected titles.
- You may also upload your own music through the Slideshow Music page, which is found by clicking Marketing » Slideshow Music from the main menu.
- You may preview a song by clicking on the small play button next to it.
- If you would like to select music for a specific gallery just click on Photos » Galleries. Then click on the name of your gallery, scroll down to Gallery Options to see the Slideshow Music section.
- Selecting music in this area will override the music settings associated with the selected gallery type. Leave this area blank to use the default gallery type music for this gallery's slideshows.