Our custom multi-file search app allows you to search for a large set of images at one time. This can be especially helpful when you're trying to self-fulfill an order or trying to use a list of your client's favorites to create a special product, such as an album.
Using the App
To search for a specific set of images, do the following:
- Type, or copy & paste, a comma separated list of images into Files to Find box.
- Click the Add button to select which directory(s) you'd like to search.
- Click the Search button to have the app begin searching for your images.
- The images that are found get displayed in the Search Results area.
- The image files can then be opened, copied, and moved just like you can do with any other file explorer (or Finder) app.
Downloading the App
The PC version of the application can be downloaded here: PC Version
The Mac version of the application can be downloaded here: Mac Version
Although the app has been found to be helpful by many people, it may not be helpful to you. Additionally, although we believe that the results of the app are generally correct, we do not offer any type of warranty or guarantee on the search results or any other part of the app.