There are generally only a couple of issues that can stop an order from being fulfilled. Those issues are:
Low Resolution Uploads
One or more of the images were uploaded in low-resolution. An image is considered low-resolution when the largest side of the image is 1280px or less. In these situations, the solution is to replace the low-resolution image with a higher resolution copy. Instructions on how to do that can be found here: https://instaproofs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015343011
Non-associated Lab Product
One or more of the ordered items has not been associated with a lab product. This type of situation can occur for a variety of reasons, but the most common one is that you recently added a new print size or a new purchase option to your storefront and you haven't adjusted your lab setup settings for it yet. To correct the issue, do the following:
- From the main menu, navigate to Selling » Lab Fulfillment » Lab Setup
- Associate your new print sizes with default lab products.
- Save your changes.
If your client purchased something that can't be fulfilled through one of our partner labs, you can choose to either self-fulfill the entire order, or you can split the self-fulfill item into its own order and then send the rest of the order to the lab as you normally would.
To split the self-fulfill item into its own order, do the following:
- While viewing the order details, click the Split Into Multiple Orders button found at the bottom of the page.
- Select the items you'd like to split into their own order.
- Click the final Split the Order button to complete the process.
Once the self-fulfill items have been split into their own order, you are free to send the rest of the original order to the lab as you normally would.
Invalid Shipping Country
Depending on the default lab that you've selected for your account, some of your orders may not be able to be fulfilled due to the country that they are shipping to.
If your order has a shipping address outside the country(s) that are supported by your lab, you may need to temporarily change your default lab to one that supports orders shipping to that specific country. To change your default lab, do the following:
- From the main menu, navigate to Selling » Lab Fulfillment » Lab Setup.
- Click the Adjust these Lab Settings button within the Default Lab Settings section of the page.
- Select your new default lab.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- If you haven't already defined the the default lab products for your newly selected lab, make sure to do that while you are still on the lab's setup page.
To view which countries each of our lab partners can ship to, head to the following page and cycle through each the available labs until you've found one that ships the country that you need: Selling » Lab Fulfillment » Lab Partners