There are two ways to upload replacement images for images that need editing or that need a higher resolution version. We will cover both of those ways, here:
Replacing Images Within a Gallery
- Do not delete the existing images that you are planning to replace. The following steps can only be used to replace images that haven't been deleted.
- From the main menu click on Photos » Galleries.
- Locate the gallery you need and click Photos » Manage Categories.
- Click on Add Photos next to the category containing the images that need to be replaced.
- Place a checkmark in the OVERWRITE DUPLICATES checkbox.
- Either drag-and-drop your replacement images into the area labeled Drop Images Here, or click the button labeled Click Here to Select Images to browse for your images.
- Click Upload Selected Items to begin uploading the images.
Important Notes: To keep your order intact and ready to be sent for fulfillment, please double-check the following:
- The replacement files must have exactly the same names as the names of the images you are replacing.
- The new images must be uploaded to the same category as the images you are replacing.
- The OVERWRITE DUPLICATES checkbox must be checked.
- DO NOT Delete the original images from your gallery.
Replacing Images Through the Fulfillment Process
If you are in the middle of the order fulfillment process and find that you need to replace an image, you can easily upload the replacement image without leaving the fulfillment process*. Here are the steps for doing that:
- While viewing the image that needs to be replaced, click on the Replace Image button underneath the crop selection area.
- Click the Browse button to locate the replacement image on your computer.
- Select your file and click Open.
- Click the Upload Replacement Image button to upload the new image.
- When the page refreshes and displays the new image, double-check your image crop and then continue the fulfillment process as normal.
- Uploading through the fulfillment page is much slower than uploading through the standard upload area. If you plan to replace more than one or two images in the order, you may want to consider using the Replace Images Within a Gallery option described above.
- No color processing will be performed on your replacement images. For example, we will not convert the replacement image to B&W even if the ordered image is B&W. This enables you to upload and use your own custom B&W images, or any other specialty color-modified images, for your replacement images.
- You *must* re-select the crop once your new image has been uploaded. Failure to do so may result in unwanted results.