Yes, additional prints and images can be added to your client's order by doing the following:
- While viewing the order details, click the Add Additional Prints to This Order button found at the bottom of the details page. Note: if you have already started the fulfillment process this button will not appear. You will need to email us at email@example.com to have us reset the fulfillment process.
- When the pop-up displays, select the images that you'd like to add to the order. To select multiple images at one time, press CTRL (or Command) + click on the additional image(s).
- Select the print size and/or single image product that you'd like to associate with the selected images.
- Choose the quantity of prints/products to add.
- Click the Add Items button to add the items to the order.
- Select additional images, sizes, and quantities as needed.
- Click the Done button when you are finished adding the items to the order.
Once the additional prints have been added to the order, you can start the fulfillment process as you normally would.
Note: Your clients will not be charged for items added through this process. If you need to charge your clients for the additional prints, you can either send them an invoice for the difference or you can work out another method of payment outside the Instaproofs system.
If you are simply looking for a way to increase the quantity of a specific print that's already included in the order, an alternative way to doing this is to simply change the quantity value in the first step within the fulfillment process.