Setting the prices for the multi-option products and full-gallery downloads is a little different than setting it for standard prints sizes, individual downloads and single image products. The multi-option products and full-gallery downloads require that you create at least one option, which is where the pricing is set. The other items are all priced within the pricing sheets. Here is how to set the pricing for the multi-option products and full-gallery downloads.
- From the main menu click on Selling » Purchase Options.
- Scroll down to the Gallery Downloads + Multi-image & Multi-option Products section.
- Next to one of your products click Manage Options.
- Click Create New on the dialog box that pops up.
- Fill in the details for the product option, including the Option Price.
- Click Save.
You can create as many options for a product as you would like. For example, if you are selling a Digital Download Package you might create options for 10 digital downloads, 20 digital downloads, and 50 digital downloads.