If you would like to run a sale for a specific timeframe, like a holiday weekend, the Date Range Sale is the way to do that.
Here is how you can set this up:
- From the main menu, click Selling » Sales & Coupons.
- Click the Create New Sale or Coupon Code button.
- Select Create a Sale » Date Range Sale.
- Provide a name for your sale. This name is only visible to you.
- Provide Sale Details including the dates the sale will start and end, and the discount percentage for the sale. You can add more dates and percentages by clicking + Add Range.
- Select Apply To All Purchase Options if you wish.
- Discounts automatically apply to the following items: Print Sizes, Individual Image Downloads, Single Image Products, and Category Downloads. To include Full Gallery Downloads, Multi-image Products, Add-ons, etc. in the discount, place a check mark in this option.
- Select Send Automated Sale Notification Emails if you wish.
- This is an optional setting that will automatically send discount notification emails to your visitors. Simply select the email templates that you'd like to be sent on the day the sale starts and/or the day that the sale ends, and the emails will be sent for you automatically on those dates.
- Note: Automated Sale Notification emails will go out the morning that the sale starts. If you create the sale the same day that the sale starts the Automated Sale Notification Email will go out that afternoon.
- Select Which Galleries or Gallery Types the Sale Should Run On.
- You may select gallery types, individual galleries, or any combination of the two. Selecting a gallery type will automatically include all galleries associated with that gallery type; you do not have to select both the gallery type AND the gallery.
- Click Save.