First things first: Have you set your account up to be ready for lab fulfillment? If not, follow the instructions in this article first, and then come on back to this page to enable auto-fulfillment.
Enabling auto-fulfillment on your account will cause your client orders to be sent to your default lab with no additional action needed on your part.
To enable auto-fulfillment, do the following:
- From the main menu, click Selling » Lab Fulfillment » Lab Setup
- In the Default Lab Settings area of the page, click the Adjust these Lab Settings button.
- Select the lab you'd like to be used as your default lab.
- Click the toggle option labeled Enable Auto-fulfillment.
- Adjust any of the additional settings as needed.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Once auto-fulfillment has been enabled, all of your orders will automatically be sent to your default lab for you. If you receive an order that you'd rather not have sent for fulfillment, follow the steps in our How Can I Stop an order from being auto-fulfilled? article Once an order has been sent to the lab for fulfillment, it is often impossible for us to stop the fulfillment process.
All orders sent through auto-fulfillment are reviewed by a live person at Instaproofs to verify crops and to ensure that nobody is being cut out of group shots, etc. on the ordered prints. If an order going through the auto-fulfillment process has an image that we need your input on, we'll put a hold on the order and we'll email you for additional instruction.