When you first signed up for your Instaproofs account you may have selected a default lab in the initial setup process. However, if you'd like to change your default lab you can do that as follows:
- From the main menu, click Selling » Lab Fulfillment » Lab Setup
- When the page initially loads, your currently-selected default lab is selected at the top of the page.
- The page is broken up into three sections, with one of them labeled Default Lab Settings. From the Default Lab Settings area, click the Adjust these Lab Settings button.
- Select the lab you'd like to use as your default lab.
- Click the Save button to save your new default lab.
Note: Once you've selected a default lab, be sure to go through the Lab Fulfillment Default Products settings and associate a product with each of the print options you're offering through your storefront.