If you have auto-fulfillment enabled on your account, you can disable or pause the auto-fulfillment process for your individual orders. Additionally, you can now also add a note for our technicians if you have a comment related to the fulfillment of the order. For example, if your client has contacted you and asked for an 11x14 print to be sent in place of the 8x12 they ordered, you can add a note about that and we'll be sure that they receive the 11x14 instead.
- From the main menu click on Selling » Client Orders.
- Click on the "Options" drop-list found next to your order.
- Select the "Auto Fulfillment Settings" option.
- Change the Auto-Fulfillment box to say Disabled if you don't want this particular order fulfilled by our technician.
- Leave us a note in the Fulfillment Notes box if necessary.
- Click Save.
Note: If you don't see the "Auto Fulfillment Settings" option for an order, that means that the order has either already been sent to the lab for fulfillment, or you don't have auto-fulfillment enabled for your account. You can enable that by following the instructions found here.
- To set a Disabled order back to be auto fulfilled just follow this same process and change the Auto Fulfillment box to say Enabled and click Save.