If we're not yet connected with your favorite print lab, or if you do your own printing or need to fulfill a specialty product, this article will go through the details of how to self-fulfill your orders.
Viewing the Order Details
When an order comes in through your storefront, the details of the order are made available to you within your administrative account. To view the order details, do the following:
- From the main menu, click Selling » Orders.
- Either click on the name of your customer in the order list, or click the the Options button for the order and select View Details.
The Order Details page provides you with everything you need to self-fulfill the order, including:
- Your client's shipping address and contact details.
- A link to download the ordered images.
- A list of the items that were ordered, including any specific cropping information provided by your client.
- The payment totals.
Simply take the information provided on this screen and either submit the order to your favorite lab, or manually print the ordered images on your own.
Updating the Order Status
Once the order has been fulfilled, the order's status should be updated to reflect its new "Shipped" status. For specific information related to updating the status of an order, please review the following article: How can I update the status of an order I self-fulfilled?
Remove an order from Auto Fulfillment
If you are setup for Auto Fulfillment and want to fulfill an order on your own you will want to remove that order from our Auto Fulfillment list so we don't accidentally send it. Please see this article for details on how to do that: How can I stop an order from being Auto Fulfilled?
Additional Options and Details
At the bottom of the order details page you'll see some other helpful items, such as:
- Multiple versions of the order details, and detailed order invoices. These options are great for printing hard-copies of the order details, and they also provide an excellent receipt to place in your client's package if you are doing your own printing.
- A PDF copy of your client's shipping address. This can be handy for printing and taking with you to the post office.
- A comma separated list of the ordered images. This list can make searching your archives for the ordered images easier than typing the image names by hand. Especially when used in conjunction with our custom multi-image search app.