Category downloads are unique in the way that they work, and they may require a little bit of a description on them when you're creating the option for your clients.
Setting it Up
To create a category download purchase option, do the following:
- From the main menu, click Selling » Purchase Options.
- At the top of the page, click the Create New Purchase Option button.
- Select the Category & Individual Image Instant Downloads option
- Provide a name for the purchase option, and select Category Instant Download as the Download Type.
- Provide the other details, such as the download size and a short description.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- Once you've created the new purchase option, set its price through your Pricing Sheets.
How Does it Work?
Since the category download purchase options are offered alongside the standard print sizes on individual images within your gallery, the purchaser will be provided a link to download all of the images found within the same category that the option was purchased from.
For example, if you sell school photography and you have all of the students separated into their own categories, someone may purchase a category download option associated with an image of their child. When they download their purchased items, they will receive ALL of the images found within the same category that the option was purchased from (in this case, it would be all of their child's images).